Monday, April 2, 2012

Space Odyssey

Some weeks ago I participated in a competition by Metro to win a ticket for a flight to space. The idea to win a free seat for a journey to the stars felt pretty surreal and cool to me. So I wrote a little something called "Reaching for the Stars". Voting finished today, finalists are known and my contribution made it to the 16th place (of 419 participants). Unfortunately only the 10 highest scores continue to the finals, but I nevertheless feel very happy with my result and hereby also want to thank everybody who voted for my contribution!

* **** *** ** reaching out to space ** where stardust brings new life ** will that become the ultimate sparkle of light? ** or will it learn that heaven is on earth ** our precious yet fragile blue planet ** colored as the summer sky ** where we are the sparkling stars ** with love as our ever shining light ** *** **** * -Reaching for the Stars- by HB

So with or without a ticket to space; I´m actually also pretty happy to be on our beautiful blue planet, where space can be an inspiration for surreal dreams, while being the backdrop to breathtaking landscapes all around our precious home; planet Earth.

Madison Magazine, October 2011 Issue
Editorial: "Space Odyssey"
Photographer: Nick Scott
Styling; Nicole Bonython-Hines
Models: Krystal Glynn

2 comments:

  1. wow, Olaf would love to have a space suit like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn´t it like the coolest thing ever!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete