Monday, July 2, 2012

finally!!

After years of trying, the waiting finally got rewarded with some sweet delight. What am I talking about? My very first strawberry!! Or ok, yes yes; I did eat strawberries before... but this one was very special; it came from my own garden. Totally ecological and SO good!! For years I have been growing strawberries in my garden, but every time they were about ready to be eaten, some secret visitors (the deer who are living in my neighborhood) quietly came to eat those delicious strawberries. But victory victory; not today! Even if I did 3hours overtime at work, the long nordic days still allowed me to enjoy a dive in the pool and some countryside pleasure with a sparkling red strawberry. Happy nordic summer days! :-)

Photographer: Halewijn Bulckaen
Location: Stockholm - Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment