Monday, December 19, 2011

365 DAYS

2011 turned out to be the year for accomplishing personal milestones!
-I travelled to great new destinations such as Montréal, Shanghai and Warsaw
-hanged around in more "familiar" places such as Tokyo, New York and Paris
-visited dear friends in places all over the world
-could welcome my family and close friends for nordic holidays at my home
-celebrated my 30th birthday beside the swimming pool
-got my driving license after an intensive driving course on the swedish countryside
-got double nationality belgian-swedish
-gave new life to my "Model Talk/Fashion Flash" cartoon (this time as an online blog)
-got a deal for monthly publication in Elle Belgium with "Model Talk", my fashion cartoon
-got a deal with Rabén&Sjögren -a major swedish book publisher- to illustrate the book covers for the "Vildhäxan" series by Danish writer Lene Kaaberbol.
-got promoted to a new design job within H&M, as designer for a new concept which will be launched next summer
-won the christmas tree design competition at H&M and got my design made, to decorate the H&M design headquarter here in Stockholm
-created a lot of new embroideries and illustrations
-and last but not least; won for the second time the Elle Gala dress design competition!

With other words: 2011 has been quiet an amazing year and I feel very blessed to be able to share it with wonderful people around me. I´m very much aware that luck and happiness is not always omnipresent all the time, yet I hope that 2012 will bring beautiful and happy moments too. That´s something I try to look and live for, but I also wish it to everyone around me! A beautiful life is like magic, sparkling stars that are there for you to look at, enjoy and share. To wish everybody good fortune, I´d like to send you all a star; a source of endless creativity, warmth, light, love, luck and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment