Tuesday, December 13, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

A while ago I send in an application for the H&M in-house Christmas tree design competition. To my delight, my idea ended up being the winning concept!
So today -after the Lucia choir brought us angel voices- my Christmas tree also got its moment of glory. The tree was called "Fly me up to Heaven", and the concept behind it was "thinking outside of the box" and "reaching for the stars". With this in mind we had attached dozens of midnight blue helium balloons to the tree. Each week it´s also a brand new color, with the return of the golden light as the climax to celebrate Christmas.
As a reward I also got a most amazing book about Tree houses, the perfect present, knowing that I´m just totally in love with tree houses and since ever dreamed about one day also living in one myself! This book will be the inspiration for many new projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment