Saturday, May 26, 2012

True Style by Jaszmurka

I just received some really amazing pictures -for the Model Talk Competition- made by Polish Jaszmurka. She portrayed her little supermodel with all the things she loves in life; graffiti, paint brushes, art and old cameras. If I didn´t have enough reasons already, I just found myself one more reason why I urgently need to learn polish; so I can follow Jaszmurka´s playful and fun blog more in detail! It´s such a pleasure to see her beautiful pictures and fun graphical work! Looking at the stylish pictures below totally leaves me with a hunger for seeing more of her work!

Photographer: Jaszmurka
Location: Poland
model outfit: Yves Saint Laurent
Check out the cartoon: www.modeltalkfashionflash.com
To join the project: get your figurine, take some pictures & win!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all those kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure :-) it´s important to also say when something´s well done :-))

      Delete