Thursday, June 7, 2012

Creativity

Besides creative satisfaction, there´s one more thing which I really like about creativity; the possibility to share emotions with people. It´s such a great feeling when being able to inspire others with some pen lines which started to live their own lives. Model Talk is no different. To me it´s mostly a creative outlet, where I can draw my favorite catwalk outfits (as a true fashion geek;-)), while also integrating some fashion style one liners, random conversations & fashion news flashes. But after I finished my drawings, they start their second life, where the public (you) also get the possibility to get from it whatever they want... throughout pictures, checking out the blog or reading the book. All of this was exactly what I thought about when reading the reaction from at least one happy Model Talk reader; the winner from the Model Talk competition; Jaszmurka, who made a joyful posting (with the pictures below) about her reaction when she received the prize for her winning contribution! When getting really great feedback, one can only feel joy for having creativity in life!

Photographer: Jaszmurka
Location: Poland
Check out the cartoon: www.modeltalkfashionflash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment